The ALBA DVD62XI dvd player is not multiregional out of the box, but there is a simple set of instructions to make it that way.
1. Turn on your TV and DVD player.
2. Press the Open/Close button on the remote control.
3. Using your remote control, key in the following numbers from the keypad: 3, 3, 0, 8, 8 one after the other,
4. Then immediately press the 10/0 button on the remote control to set the region to 0 which is the multiregional setting.
5. Pres the Open/Close button on the remote control.
Your player should now be multiregional... try a few DVDs and you'll see its all set up!